This campaign is already having a big impact by way of increased funding for student scholarships and support for building projects. Thanks to your generosity, we also raised an additional $7 million for unrestricted endowment. These funds are critical. They give the AADC financial flexibility in seizing unforeseen opportunities and addressing unanticipated needs.
Signature Douglass Curricula
- Gifts to this priority will support unique intellectual and student life opportunities for Douglass' students and community service initiatives that enrich the wellbeing of women at Douglass.
Global Village and Living-Learning Opportunities
- With technology and travel bringing the world closer, a global perspective becomes a necessity—not a nicety. Gifts to this priority will help prepare students for the global workforce by supporting servicelearning programs, the colleges' Global Village "houses," a new Global Leaders certificate, and educational programs with the United Nations.
- Gifts to this priority will support undergraduates conducting research through Project SUPER (Science for Undergraduates: a Program for Excellence in Research) and enhance the Bunting-Cobb Math, Science, and Engineering Residence Hall by establishing additional programming and outreach to pre-college students.
Women's Leadership Initiatives
- Gifts to this priority will support students who take leadership roles in Douglass Residential College programs.
- Your gift to support scholarships will ensure more promising young women can access the outstanding opportunities for intellectual engagement, experiential learning, career development and leadership that make up today's Douglass. Your generosity now can help prepare Douglass students for lives and careers in the 21st century.
Unrestricted Endowment Support
- Today's Douglass students step out into a world of almost limitless potential. To make certain they have the skills they need, you can invest in Douglass' transformative programs. These include women's leadership and STEM initiatives, international opportunities and other signature Douglass curricula.